There not many free doujins out there (2 or three? maybe a bit more) but I HAVE PLENTY OF FANFIC RECOMMENDATIONS. They’re listed randomly, I LOVE THEM ALL EQUALLY. I’M SORRY YOU’LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A LOT OF CAPS. A. LOT.
1. Things We Said Before The Fire, by Cella N, tyl!arc, before the final battle, no romance but they end up having a great friendship (THAT kind of friendship that might turn into romance), oneshot
2. First Impressions, by Makeste, a very beautiful story, one-shot, sort of coming of age one, from present days to TYL
3. Untitled, by milkteaboulevard, multichapter, unfinished, yet one of the best gokuharu fanfiction series I ever read. They start as friends there as far as I remember, but the way they care about each other is speaking louder than any confessions.
4. Her Men, by matsukanishi09, oneshot. A bit bittersweet, but it’s rather sweet than bitter :3
5. Parallaxm’s fanfiction. Check her profile, go and read it all, her favourite setting is TYL, and her gokuharu is one of the toughest gokuharu relationships I ever read. They communicate on so many levels, Parallaxm’s stories are A MUST for a shipper
6. Of Rings and Ghosts, Prelude in Indigo . oneshot. They’re friends there, but as in Things We Said Before The Fire, this is a very promising friendship.
7. Bluequartz’s fanfiction is A MUST kind of ficwriter too. I can’t recall if she has a finished story, all of them are multichapters sent from heaven. I also suspect that she wrote drabbles @ khr_het_anon kink meme, there are gokuharu drabbles too, check it up. Also she and her friend fantastically roleplayed gokuharu.
8. Storm’s Eye, by lifetocome. Another golden piece! Multichapter, unfinished, TYL AND EXTREMELY GOOD
10. Causmonot’s fanfiction and fan art, and more (there’s an unfinished oneshot too) and there was a link leading to her drawr account but dammit I lost it (and there was a strikingly beautiful fanart featuring Haru in black dress and Gokudera but I don’t remember him butTHAT Haru is something you’ll never want to forget).
If you haven’t read yet at least one of the stories I mentioned YOU MISSED A LOT!
Una Melodia Segreta, by *quily
Okay, this one is sad. Haru have been searching for Tsuna and the others in the Namimori school, but then she heard piano tune, followed it and found Gokudera. They acted normal (a bit of bickering, a bit of showing off), but then Gokudera closed the distance between them, covered her eyes like that, and told where her precious Tsuna was - on the rooftop. The thing is, Haru went there and found him with Kyoko (confessing her probably) but the worst is that Gokudera knew what was going on up there and he still decided to break Haru’s heart. I was so mad at him! >< It wasn’t his call to do this. Idiot.
PS. They didn’t kiss in this doujinshi.
La Campanella, by Tea Time In May
As far as I remember Tsuna got mad at them because these two dorks were late for their own wedding because they decided to have a swim in the sea/ocean. There also were Kyoko in the background with towels and Yamamoto laughing at how this turned out.